Uncovering how people feel:
your consumers, customers, employees, patients
Our platform quickly transforms text input from any source - surveys, reviews, social media - into ten primary and a hundred secondary emotion categories, which are derived from thousands of words and phrases. These emotion categories reveal insights into the "deep why" behind behaviour, and are accessible through a user-friendly dashboard within minutes. We deliver the data essential for understanding the main drivers of human behaviour: in depth, with accuracy, at scale, in near-real time.
- Open-ended Survey Questions
- Customer feedback
- Product reviews
- Social media
- Automated analysis
- Over 20,000 emotive words and phrases
- Supports multiple languages
Build customer relationships
powered by Empathy Analytics
- The algorithm uses machine learning, NLP and neuropsychology
- Our analysis offers greater precision through custom taxonomies
- We deliver consistent and comparable results
- Uncovers 10 primary and 100 secondary emotions
- Integrates word frequency and sentiment analysis
- Links to verbatim comments for contextual understanding
- Simple to learn and easy to use
- Quick access to deep emotion-based insights
- Helps tell the story through beautiful visualizations and drill-downs
Our SaaS facilitates a journey from a raw data upload to a rich dynamic dashboard in just minutes
Our Heartbeat Maps are a perfect representation of the complexity of emotions: rich, colourful and always moving.
Primary emotions are easy to understand because they are universal to all human beings.
Topline dashboards include top words and sentiment summary. Each section of Heartbeat dashboard can be filtered by metadata, such as demographics.
Word clouds include only emotion words and phrases that you can filter by primary emotions and other filters.
Summary charts show differences between questions or demographic groups. For example, this report shows a dramatic difference between emotions that women feel when craving chocolate (sadness & anger) and eating their favourite chocolate (joy and pleasure). Check it out for yourself.
Heartbeat SaaS is a transparent tool with drill downs and verbatim word usage for each primary emotion.